Subaru Dealer Serving Midwest City
Bob Moore Subaru is excited to have the latest in Subaru models ready to take home. Find your best match with the robust Subaru Outback or the Classic Subaru Forester. Looking for something a little sportier? Brand new WRX models are ready to fly out of the lot and onto the open road.
Our dealership strives to provides the most well-rounded services for its customers. Here, you can not only buy your new or pre-owned Subaru, but to also help you extend the life of your vehicle to keep it going on adventures for years to come. See what our dealership has to offer you:
- Convenient and accessible location
- Flexible financing options
- Service center utilizing genuine Subaru parts with many amenities
- Huge selection of new and pre-owned vehicles.
Come down to Bob Moore Subaru to see which vehicle is right for you. Utilize our in-person or online test-driving services to experience that perfect fit.
Best selection of Pre-owned Vehicles
We are excited to have a massive stock of certified pre-owned inventory just waiting for you to drive home. To qualify for certification, each pre-owned vehicle must be under 80,000 miles, be a recent model, and yield a clean CARFAX report. Through a 152-point inspection, each vehicle is thoroughly tested. Other examinations include:
- Road test to determine overall performance
- Inspection of vehicle interior and exterior
- Examination and reconditioning of the undercarriage and hood
Each certified pre-owned vehicle comes with many benefits including a 6 year or 100,000-mile powertrain warranty.
Great Financing for You and Your Subaru
Flexibility to fit your lifestyle Is the highest priority of our financing team. Using our expert services, we can help you determine a loan that will best fit your financial options. Leasing options are also available if you think that option works better for you.
Along with our inspection team, we can help you make trade ins easy by determining the value of your vehicle and how it can be applied to your next Subaru experience.
Directions from Midwest City
Bob Moore Subaru is an easy, 20-minute drive from Midwest City, Oklahoma. From Midwest City, head west onto I-40 and continue to exit 125 to merge onto I-235/US-77 north. Take the N Kelley Avenue exit and turn right onto N Kelley Avenue. Your destination is on the left.
Things to do In Midwest City
Separated from the busy urban life of Oklahoma City, Midwest City is a fun, relaxing getaway with lakes, parks, and fun for the whole family.
- Roughtail Brewing Company – Modern style brewery that manufactures many types of excellent craft beer. Stop in to their attached taphouse for delicious food and rotating drafts.
- Hidden Creek Family Golf Course- A relaxed, 9-hole golf course open to the public. The serene surroundings make for an excellent day of golf for everyone.
- Soldier Creek Nature Trail – Get the best of the outdoors of Midwest City with this widely traveled nature trail, perfect for hikes, birdwatching, and enjoying nature.
- Altitude 1921 – An indoor entertainment venue involving a huge arcade, laser tag, bowling, bumper cars and more. A great experience for the whole family.